Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ryan Reynolds won't married again?


Ryan Reynolds says he isn’t ready to start dating again and admits he probably won’t marry for a second time.
The actor, 34, recently split from wife Scarlett Johansson and admits he’s going through pain.
“Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain, but you come out of it,” Reynolds told Details magazine.
“I’m not out of it yet. At all. But I sense that as I do come through it, there’s optimism. How can there not be?
“Dating just seems so kind of alien to me at this point.
“I’ve been in relationships pretty much since high school. Some people look at that as a good thing. I think wiser people might see that as a house of cards.
“I don’t think I want to get married again, but you always reevaluate these things.
“Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up. I gotta say, I’m a different person than I was six months ago.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11