Saturday, May 28, 2011

Christina Aguilera has an In-House Arcade


Christina Aguilera has an arcade at home.
The Fighter hitmaker who has a three-year-old son Max with ex-husband Jordan Bratman loves playing “old school” video games and claims no one can beat her top scores when they come to her house to play.
“I’m a huge game nerd,” she said. “I have a mini-arcade in my house, but it’s like old school games like ‘Donkey Kong’ and ‘Mario’.
“I hold the record for all of them. Everyone who has a little gamer in them comes over and tries to beat my score, and I get a little competitive. I’m number one on ‘Galaga’.”
The 30-year-old beauty who is now dating set assistant Matt Rutler has seen several fans with tattoo tributes to her, and she finds the inkings “sweet”.
“It’s so sweet, it’s so flattering,” she added. “I don’t know what to say when I see it, I’m always in awe.”
Video game fan Christina recently admitted she expects she will be immortalized in another leisurely pursuit in the feature.
The blonde star famously forgot the words to the US national anthem when performing at the Super Bowl and said she thinks it will end up as a question in popular board game Trivial Pursuit.
“That night I knew, I just made myself a Trivial Pursuit question in 2011 what female singer, you know, flubbed the lyrics?’ It’s just insane,” she said.
“But I have a really good laugh about it and you get over things. You get back up again and you just prove to yourself and to everyone you’re much stronger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11