Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson wants crazy sex with Hank Baskett


Kendra Wilkinson is looking forward to having “crazy sex” with husband Hank Baskett.
The former Playboy model says she can’t wait to devote time to her love life now Dancing with the Stars has finished and is keen to have some fun in the bedroom with the NFL star.
“My body’s back. I need to hang up on my stripper pole again,” she said.
“Hank and I need a couple more drunken nights. We need to get drunk and have crazy sex a couple more times.”
As well as giving her a new lease on her sex life, Kendra who has a 17-month-old son, Hank, with her husband says her whole life has improved since taking part.
“It was a perfect new start to my new life. It really proved that I could be sexy with some clothes on. Not a lot of clothes, but it proved to myself that I can do something like this,” she said.
“I feel like the same person I’ve always been since birth, but I have a new head on my shoulders. I’m a mom now. Life is different. But I’m still young. We’re still fresh. I’m just having fun, but I would never go back in time and do Playboy again. That’s something I’ll leave in my past.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11