Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Leona Lewis hits back: 'I'm not boring!'


Leona Lewis has hit back at critics who have described her as "boring". 
The 'Bleeding Love' singer insisted that while she may be more conventional than more outlandish popstars such as Lady Gaga, she still has just as much to offer the music industry as anyone else. 
"I don't care what anyone says. I'm not boring," Lewis told The Mirror. "Unless you know me, I don't really care about your opinions. I couldn't care less.
"Lady Gaga does her crazy thing and she is great. I definitely have something different to offer. I'm all about the music and songs."
Lewis was recently confirmed to play BBC Radio 1's biggest ever free music festival, the Hackney Weekend 2012. 
She has praised Adele, calling her "awesome" and admitting that she would love for the pair to duet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11