Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blake Lively 'I'm an old fogey'

Happy: Wearing a white dress and sandals, Blake Lively leaves her hotel in Saint Paul de Vence in the south of France earlier today
Blake Lively has claimed that she acts like a 60-year-old.
The actress, who plays Carol Ferris in action film Green Lantern, insisted that she is like "an old fogey", with the film's director Martin Campbell agreeing that she is "going on 60".
"I very much think of myself as an old fogey," she told Total Film, adding that at least the director didn't say that she was "a young woman inside a 60-year-old's body".
The Gossip Girl star revealed that she prefers to stay at home than go out on the town. 
She explained: "I like old movies, I like to sit at home and cook, I love being with my family and my nieces and nephews.
"I don't party, don't go out and I'm sure one day I'll really regret not tapping in and really living it up and exploring all the frivolities of youth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11