Tuesday, May 31, 2011

James McAvoy hasn't changed by fatherhood


James McAvoy is unsure if being a father has changed him.
The X-Men: First Class actor who has 11-month-old son Brendan with actress wife Anne-Marie Duff doesn’t think he can judge how he has changed due to his chid being too young .
“I don’t know really,” James said when asked if fatherhood has affected him. “We’ll have to wait and see as it goes on. I think you can only answer that in 18 years time.”
However, the 32-year-old star is now happier with his life than ever, after years of not allowing himself to enjoy his career.
“I stopped myself from enjoying the work too much when I was younger because of my fear of lack of success,” he said.
“But then suddenly I realised that and decided, ‘Right, ‘I’d better get on with it. I love what I’m doing. Whatever’s going to happen will happen and it will be fine.’ ”
James recently joked despite his movie success he very rarely gets noticed in the street.
“People have been asking me about fame since I did ‘Narnia’. It never seemed to happen,” he said.
“I’ve been recognized on the streets maybe about 10 times since then. It never really worries me that stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11