Monday, May 30, 2011

Enrique Iglesias talks bad exes


Enrique Iglesias can’t forget about his bad girl exes.
The Spanish singer has been dating tennis ace Anna Kournikova for almost ten years yet he can’t stop singing about his former flames.
“Sometimes the dangerous ones are the ones a lot of guys fall for,” says Enrique whose latest single Dirty Dancer also features a bad date. “They can twist your life and make it extremely difficult but you learn a lot from it and you never forget it. I think this is why I sing about it.”
Enrique recently revealed he isn’t ready to have children with Kournikova.
“I love the idea [of being a father], although I don’t think now is the best time. Anna says I’d be a fantastic father, but I reckon it would mean there’d be two kids in the house!” he said.
“Anna isn’t pregnant, and on top of that I don’t think it’s necessary to be married. Anna and I are happy as we are. I don’t think getting married will necessarily make me any happier. But she does love children and she’ll make a great mom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11