Friday, May 27, 2011

Kirstie Alley drop the dress sizes on DWTS


New woman: The actress has dramatically slimmed down while competing on Dancing With The Stars
Kirstie Alley has gone from a 12 to a 6 thanks to her stint on Dancing With the Stars!
“My dress is half the size it was when we started,” Kirstie admitted.
“The great thing is, I can wear all the dresses from when I was really, really skinny.
“But I have more work to do. I need to do some weights and some yoga. And I’ll keep dancing. But only Latin dances.
“[The show has] made me alive again. It’s given me a new view of what I want to do in my life.”
Meanwhile, sources say Kirstie has gained a friend for life in her Dancing With the Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
“Maks and Kirstie are going to be friends for life,” a source told the PopEater website.
“They have bonded on so many levels. He has done more for her than any doctor or dietitian. She wishes she could bottle him up and sell him to all those ladies who need to lose a few pounds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11