Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rod Stewart wants free bus pass


Rod Stewart can’t wait to use his free bus pass.
The 66-year-old father-of-eight whose daughter Kimberly is currently expecting her first child with actor Benicio Del Toro became eligible to use public transport without paying in the UK when he turned 65 last January and can’t wait to enjoy a day out in London with his friends.
“I’m going to be a grandfather, I’ve been waiting for that for so long that and getting my bus pass the two things I was looking forward to getting,” Rod said.
“Will I use my bus pass? I intend to. I’m going to get on a bus and I’m going to go from Epping to Hackney with some of my mates. Treat them to a day out.”
Rod who is married to 40-year-old Penny Lancaster, with whom he has two sons, five-year-old Alastair and three-month-old Aiden also admitted he is not a fan of modern technology and says his love of old-fashioned gadgets embarrasses his family.
“I don’t have an iPod and I don’t have a mobile phone,” he said. “The kid’s are so embarrassed we went to the beach the other day, I got my CD player and the BIG earphones and they’re so cool with their little earphones.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11