Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Taylor Swift love being surprised by love


Taylor Swift likes to be “surprised by love”.
The 21-year-old singer who has previously dated the likes of Jake GyllenhaalJoe Jonas and Taylor Lautner revealed she doesn’t care about being in a relationship someone rich, famous or good-looking, but just wants to meet a man she can find true love with.
“There are no rules when it comes to love. I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you’re going to fall in love with,” she said.
“You never know who’s going to come into your life and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don’t think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I’m with them.”
The country music star who has written about her former loves on a number of her records admitted she is a “hopeful person”, and is convinced she will eventually get her happy ending.
“I’m really a daydreamer and a hopeful person. When it comes to ‘happily ever after,’ I always have a tendency to write a happy ending to my songs,” she said.
“That’s probably wishful thinking on my part.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11