Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian's stomach worries


Kourtney Kardashian is worried her stomach will never go back to its pre-baby shape.
The 32-year-old star who has 17-month-old son Mason with her partner Scott Disick explained while she goes for daily runs to try and regain her former figure, she doesn’t know whether she will ever get her toned abs back.
“I think everyone focuses on their stomach. After you have a baby, especially, you’re like, ‘Will my stomach ever get back to how it was?’ And I don’t know if my stomach will ever look the same,” she said.
“I have to get up at 7am every day, before everyone else, leave Mason in bed with Scott, and go for a run. Thirty minutes of cardio is right outside my door.”
However, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians beauty admitted feeding baby Mason healthy organic food has made her re-evaluate her own eating habits for the better.
“I use only organic foods for Mason, and it made me think about what I put into my body too,” she added.
“I couldn’t sit around eating cookies and expect him to eat vegetables. I’ve discovered I really liked eating that way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11