Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ken Jeong was on stool patrol


Ken Jeong says his medical background stopped him from coming down with a bad case of the trots while shooting new movie The Hangover 2.
The actor and former medical student was one of the few cast members who didn’t fall ill during the Bangkok shoot.
“My wife is also doctor and she prescribed me Cipro just in case I got the trots,” says Ken. “Also, I love potato chips and cookies, so I ate processed foods the whole time and so I didn’t get sick.
“With Ed, Bradley and Zach I was in total doctor mode asking, ‘is it bloody, what’s the quality of the stool’. I’m breaking it down like a proctologist would. All the guys were slack jawed and grossed out. It was probably the most graphic off camera interaction I had with the guys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11