Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kelly Clarkson raves about reality TV


Kelly Clarkson is obsessed with reality TV.
The 29-year-old singer who shot to fame after winning the first series of American Idol believes star-search contests are good for the music industry because they focus more on musical abilities than creating the right image.
“I am a reality show junkie you name it, I watch it,” she said.
“I do still watch Idol, more this season than any other.
“I just love when you can see someone sing through their ‘person’ and you can just feel it.
“I love all of those talent shows and think they are great for the whole industry, because they are all about the music and the voice. Everything it should be about.”
The Breakaway hitmaker also admitted she needs to find time to be alone to maintain her confidence, because it can be hard working in such a critical industry.
“It is so hard to find confidence in this industry when everyone is trying to tell you what they think you should be,” she said.
“I have learned to schedule a lot of ‘me’ time so I can make sure I am always feeling my best. I have also been so lucky that God gave me amazing people in my life that help keep me grounded and be the best I can be.
“I’ve learned how important confidence is, especially in this industry, and I am into anything that helps people just be themselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11