Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bradley Cooper hints at nudity in Hangover sequel


Bradley Cooper has promised to expose more than just wit and pranks in the the much anticipated Hangover 2.
The Hollywood actor will have the censors on standby with his promise of full frontal male nudity in the sequel only he won’t confirm who will be baring all.
“Well, most of the people in the movie have a p***s and you get to see maybe ten or 20 per cent of them actually maybe three per cent,” said Bradley. “But that really isn’t the crux of the comedy. There is a lot more to see!”
Cooper recently admitted his parents don’t mince their words when it comes to giving him feedback.
“My parents, especially my mom, continues to be very judicious in terms of dolling out compliments about my acting,” he told Company magazine.
“I remember when I first did Alias, they would call and say, ‘We can’t understand you you’re mumbling! Stop looking down and tell them not to put the camera so close your nose looks huge and your face is all distorted.’
“It was hilarious. And I’m like, ‘I know. What am I going to do?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11