Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rose Byrne gets trigger happy


Rose Byrne has been left trigger happy by her time with the X-Men.
The sexy screen siren says she spent much of her time hanging around on the set of X-Men: First Class shooting baddies on a video game.
“There were a couple of kids on the set playing this game, Call of Duty: Black Ops,” she said.
“There was a lot of hanging around waiting so I had a go and the next thing you know I’m hooked! It has incredible graphics and it’s very violent. We just played that waiting for what seemes like forever on set in Georgia. I’m so excited to play that because I never play video games.”
Rose also revealed she regrets taking her love for classic film Grease and its leading lady to such extremes.
“I made the mistake of doing Let’s Get Physical by Olivia Newton John as my karaoke song,” explains Rose. “I had no idea but that is the highest pitched song. It was a disaster. I was booed off the stage. It was awful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11