Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brad Pitt fear for his kids

That's better! Brad Pitt sported a clean-shaven look at the premiere of The Tree Of Life in Los Angeles last night
Brad Pitt is “scared to death” of anything happening to his children.
The actor raises six kids with partner Angelina Jolie and constantly fears something bad could happen with his brood.
“It’s changed everything. I’m scared of death, sure, aren’t we all?” Brad told British newspaper The Sun when asked what impact raising kids has had on him. “Who’s not? I mean, I don’t want to go just yet but it is a reality we all live with. And it’s something I’m more concerned with being a father and I’m more concerned with being safe and that they’re safe.
“In fact, it’s my only fear where I used to be more concerned with myself, now I don’t give a sh*t. I just want to make sure everyone’s OK.”
“We’re quite comfortable living out of suitcases, we’re quite nomadic. The kids have to carry their backpack and if they forget it, they forget it because there’s just too much to keep track of,” he addeed. “Mom’s really good at the packing. She’s militant, she’s really, really talented. I couldn’t do it. We have a base camp in L.A. and we’re trying to establish a base camp in France which can be a hub for going to other places in the world.
“But they’re quite used to it. We try to travel at night so they sleep because it’s really difficult for everyone to be awake and the chaos that ensues.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11