Thursday, May 26, 2011

Taylor Lautner Twilight ending is weird


Taylor Lautner admits he felt “weird” after finishing his final scenes for The Twilight Saga.
The actor who plays werewolf Jacob in the mega-franchise says the final shoot for Breaking Dawn was an emotional experience for everyone.
“All done,” Taylor said. “It’s very weird. Yeah, we’ve literally been filming these movies for the past three or four years. It’s strange to know I’m not going back; I’m not going to be Jacob Black anymore… But on the other hand, we’re going to be promoting these movies for the next two years.
“I was pretty upset myself, but I think the biggest surprise was Kristen. She’s very sweet, yes. I predicted it from the beginning. On the last day, it did get emotional… We are all great friends.”
Taylor will move on from Twilight with Abduction, a film that enabled him to put his martial arts skills to good use.
“It was just a coincidence that I used to study martial arts and now I do action flicks,” he said. “When I was young, I did every sport possible, and martial arts was one of them. This movie was the first time I got to use it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11