Thursday, May 19, 2011

Penelope Cruz loves Pirates


Penelope Cruz has always been a swashbuckler!
The actress who stars alongside Johnny Depp in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie has revealed she often enjoyed being a pirate as a child.
“I was always performing something since I was three or four years old,” she says.
“I remember the feeling of what acting was and playing with my friends and thinking ‘I like pretending to be somebody else’, and from then, a lot of the games were very masculine like pirates. I was caught by my mother getting on big trucks in a field and doing some things that she was not happy about so I’m sure I played a pirate a lot of times.”
Cruz who gave birth to son Leo, her first child with husband Javier Bardem, in January recently exclaimed that she has been “transformed” by motherhood.
“From the first second, you feel so much love,” she said. “It is a revolutionary experience. That’s the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11