Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paris Hilton looking forward to wedding day?


Paris Hilton has hinted she’s ready to get married.
The socialite who’s dating nightclub mogul boyfriend Cy Waits is currently starring in a new reality show with her man and won’t rule out a possible wedding special one day in the future.
“I am so happy,” says Paris. “Cy is so amazing and makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, so I look forward to that day one day.”
And Paris is already wedding planning with the help of the recent ceremony between Prince William and Kate Middleton.
“I loved her gown,” she adds. “I thought it was perfect for her and she looked beautiful, but I have already thought about what I would want my gown to look like and it is very different.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11