Thursday, May 19, 2011

Michael Stipe says never had sexual fling with Kurt Cobian


Michael Stipe is setting the record straight.
The R.E.M rocker insists he and Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain never had a sexual fling in the ’90s.
“Let’s set the record straight on Page Six. Kurt was a really sweet man, and we never had sex. All right? There’s your exclusive,” he said.
Stipe recently admitted he hates being a celebrity.
“I had to grapple with a lot of contradictions back in the 80s,” he said.
“I would look out from the stage at the Reagan youth. That was when REM went beyond the freaks, the fags, the fat girls, the art students and the indie music fanatics. Suddenly we had an audience that included people who would have sooner kicked me on the street than let me walk by unperturbed.
“I’m exaggerating to make a point but it was certainly an audience that, in the main, did not share my political leanings or affiliations, and did not like how flamboyant I was as a performer or indeed a sexual creature.
“They probably held lots of my world views in great disregard, and I had to look out on that and think, well, what do I do with this?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11