Monday, May 23, 2011

Justin Bieber wants to work with Selena Gomez

Cute couple: The adorable pair were more than happy to attend last night's event as a couple and Selena looked ravishing in a little black cut out dress
Justin Bieber would love to work with his girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The 17-year-old singer began dating the Disney starlet last year and a smitten Justin who recently revealed the brunette beauty makes him “really happy” admitted he would love to collaborate on a record with her because he thinks her music is “amazing”.
“Maybe I’d sing with Selena, I’ve heard all of her new stuff it’s amazing,” he said. “I would also love to work with Will.i.amas well as Jay-Z on a cool fun record.”
However, Justin –who celebrated picking up three awards at the Billboard Music Awards last night with a kiss from 18-year-old Selena admitted there are some downsides to fame including constantly having to put a smile on for fans.
“It was a little bit difficult at first because I was really normal but I mean I still am normal I still do regular stuff, it’s crazy now to have to deal with the fans, you always have to have a smile on your face but it’s fun, I love what I do, I wouldn’t change it for the world,” he said.
“The best thing about tonight was seeing my mom’s eyes and seeing how proud she was.”
Happy fans: The crowd cheered as Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez gave each other a big kiss during the Billboard Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11