Thursday, May 26, 2011

January Jones having no strange pregnancy cravings

Draping: The dress was incredibly flattering for January's petite figure
January Jones says she hasn’t had any strange pregnancy cravings.
The Mad Men actress who’s expecting her first child insists she hasn’t been eating weird foods.
“Everybody is asking if I’ve had any odd cravings. I haven’t yet,” January revealed. “It’s a bummer. I wish I had something weird to tell.
“I feel great. I haven’t had any weird physical side effects. I feel pretty lucky so far.”
Jones recently revealed she feels “safe” when she is followed by photographers trying to get a shot of her performing daily tasks.
“They’re always taking pictures while I’m walking my dog and shopping, which I can’t imagine is very interesting,” she said.
“The weird thing is, it kind of makes me feel safe. I live alone and I feel like they’re always there, always watching.
“If someone were to come in and rob me, there are photographers. It’s like the best security system ever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11