Friday, May 20, 2011

January Jones feels safe around paparazzi


January Jones thinks the paparazzi are the “best security system ever”.
The Mad Men actress who is expecting a baby in autumn, although she is yet to disclose who the father is feels “safe” when she is followed by photographers trying to get a shot of her performing daily tasks.
“They’re always taking pictures while I’m walking my dog and shopping, which I can’t imagine is very interesting,” she said.
“The weird thing is, it kind of makes me feel safe. I live alone and I feel like they’re always there, always watching.
“If someone were to come in and rob me, there are photographers. It’s like the best security system ever.”
The X-Men: First Class actress whose relationship with Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis ended earlier this year revealed she would like to go out with an “interesting” guy, but she admitted it is tough to find love.
“I would love to find an interesting man to date but people don’t seem to date so much any more. It’s more of a hanging out process,” she said.
“It’s hard to find romance, the kind of love story that carries you away. I would love to have that. I’m pretty idealistic when it comes to love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11