Friday, May 20, 2011

Bradley Cooper won't have a real Hangover


Bradley Cooper says starring in the Hangover movies has ruined any hope of him ever having a real stag weekend.
The A-Team star says his role in the madcap movies has put him off any last minute bachelor fun should he ever walk down the aisle.
“I would not do it because I would be constantly thinking how we are not living up to the two movies,” says Bradley.
But the actor is up for more on-screen fun. “We are talking about another movie,” adds Bradley.
“I would do it in a heartbeat. Doing the third one I think we could abandon the structure and do something very different with the characters.”
Cooper recently admitted his family weren’t supportive of his acting career.
“My parents, especially my mom, continues to be very judicious in terms of dolling out compliments about my acting,” he said.
“I remember when I first did Alias, they would call and say, ‘We can’t understand you you’re mumbling! Stop looking down and tell them not to put the camera so close your nose looks huge and your face is all distorted.’
“It was hilarious. And I’m like, ‘I know. What am I going to do?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11