Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brad Pitt making parenting mistakes


Brad Pitt often makes parenting mistakes.
The Tree of Life star raises adopted children Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, and biological kids Shiloh, four, and twins Knox and Vivienne, two, with partner Angelina Jolie and although he tries not to let his “crap” affect his kids, Brad admitted he doesn’t always get it right.
“It’s not like I’m a horrible parent, but I’ve certainly made mistakes and had to make up for it,” he said.
“I’m painfully aware that my actions leave a double mark on them in these formidable years, so I make sure I don’t bring my crap home.”
Although Brad and Angelina have both carved successful careers in Hollywood, the star has no intention of persuading their kids to follow in their footsteps and just hopes they will be happy in whatever they do.
“Listen, I just want them to follow their bliss. Whatever makes them happy,” he said.
“I want to keep them free to explore that innocence as long as possible and find out what’s really interesting to them. I just don’t want to encumber them in any way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11