Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zach Galifianakis embarrassed by sex scenes


Zach Galifianakis would “hate” to do a sex scene with January Jones.
The Hangover 2 star admits he finds “intimate” scenes embarrassing and is pleased he is rarely asked to shoot such footage with anyone.
When asked if he would film a sex scene with January, he explained, “I wouldn’t want to. I’d hate it. I’ve only had to do a few of those things where you have to kiss and stuff. It’s so embarrassing.”
Despite January recently saying she found Zach to be one of the most naturally funny men she has met, the Due Date star said the pair were “very rude” to each other at a party.
“If I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other,” he said. “It was crazy. I was at a party I’d never met her and she was like, ‘Come sit down.’ So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ‘I think it’s time for you to leave now.’
“So I say, ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f*****g be nice,’ and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11