Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens launching lifestyle blog?


Vanessa Hudgens wants to launch a lifestyle blog.
The 22-year-old actress is not sure she wants to commit to a social media forum such as Twitter despite having a verified account on the site but would like to keep an online journal of her opinions on fashion and beauty.
“I don’t know about twitter,” she said. “I don’t want to tell people what I’m doing every second. But I do want to start a blog on my Facebook.
“It’d be fun to blog about fashion, beauty, and just things I like. Kind of a lifestyle blog.”
As well as wanting to write a blog, Vanessa who split from her High School Musical costar Zac Efron in December after five years of dating recently revealed she would love to star in TV musical drama Glee.
“I totally would. I’m all for musicals,” she said. “I love what they are doing. I’m very go with the flow, so if it happens, awesome!”
The brunette beauty will have plenty to write about in her new blog as she told pals at the Cannes Film Festival that she is planning to relocate to New York from Los Angeles.
“She was super excited about it. She was also excited to hang with Rosario Dawson,” a source said. “The girls are working together soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11