Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens hates french men?


Vanessa Hudgens finds French men “obnoxious”.
The Sucker Punch actress who split from her High School Musical costar Zac Efron in December after five years of dating had to deal with the unwanted attention of a number of overzealous men while partying at the Cannes Film Festival last week.
“Towards the end, some French guys got a bit obnoxious,” she said.
However, in spite of her plethora of unwanted admirers, the 22-year-old star admitted she had an “incredible time” in the South of France.
“We had an incredible time,” she said. “We ran around and wore fabulous clothes and went to awesome parties. Every single night was so incredible, walking up the hotel and being on the boat and soaking up the sun in the Riviera!”
The brunette beauty recently confessed that she is “embracing” her new-found single life, and is enjoying discovering more about herself.
“I’m really happy embracing this moment. Right now I feel so happy and I have so much going on, I don’t necessarily need a guy,” she explained.
“Whether I’m single or not, this is an amazing time in my life. I’m a young woman and I’m exploring who I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11