Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tom Hanks loves American Idol


Tom Hanks is an American Idol fan!
Hanks believes Haley Reinhart should have been season 10′s champ and says he was so confident in the 20-year-old’s abilities that he voted for her during last week’s top 3 round his first vote in Idol history.
“I had dodged the virus for many, many years,” Hanks, 54, told Ellen DeGeneres about making Idol appointment television. “This year I got hooked on watching with [wife] Rita Wilson.”
He adds he dialed in for Reinhart, who got the boot after a record 95 million votes were cast.
“I voted twice and I thought well, that’ll put her over the top,” the actor said.
“I put off [voting] as long as I could. I haven’t voted with Dancing With the Stars yet.
“Not to take anything away from them but I do hate them. I’m joking. I don’t hate them. I just lost, that’s all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11