Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Taylor Swift messed up in Asia



Taylor Swift will probably have to  give her linguistic “talents” a rest on future world tours!
The Love Story singer has told how she likes to try and speak in the local lingo when playing to non-English speaking audiences but she hasn’t always covered herself in glory.
“I try to say a few phrases everywhere I go but in Asia I really messed it up,” says Taylor, 21.”I think they appreciated it but I’m not sure I would do that again. I’ve learned my lesson.”
Meanwhile, Swift who has previously dated the likes of Jake GyllenhaalJoe Jonas and Taylor Lautner says she likes to be “surprised by love”.
“There are no rules when it comes to love. I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you’re going to fall in love with,” she said.
“You never know who’s going to come into your life and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don’t think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I’m with them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11