Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Paul Bettany hates being the naked guy


Paul Bettany wants to rid himself of his “naked guy” nickname.
Even playing a vampire slaying holyman in Priest 3D has done nothing to stop fans remembering the Brit for his nude scene in 2001 movie A Knight’s Tale.
“It’s weird because even now people remember me best as the guy from A Knight’s Tale,” he said.
“I can be in New York or wherever and I hear , ‘Hey, naked guy!’ I’m like, ‘Oh no. Please say I’m not still the naked guy.’”
Paul has previously admitted he hates seeing bare-chested posters of himself.
“There are these posters up all over the place of me bare-chested,” he said. “It’s kind of peculiar because I take the kids into school and they’re like Dad it’s you.
“I’m like shut up shut up. It’s not the kind of thing you want everyone seeing on the school run.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11