Monday, May 23, 2011

Miley Cyrus enjoys Colombia with Liam Hemsworth


Miley Cyrus has enjoyed exploring Colombia with Liam Hemsworth.
The singer-and-actress recently reconciled with the Australian hunk whom she broke up with in November after 18 months of dating and after being pictured with the actor while touring South America, she took to twitter to express her delight at their visit.
“Thank you Columbia =] Had such a great time!” she wrote on Twitter. “So happy I was able to spend time and enjoy your beautiful country with my BOOOOO. XX”
Miley, who was in Colombia for herGypsy Heart tour, was also happy to be photographed by fans as she walked around with 24-year-old Liam.
Though Miley has not confirmed she is back with Liam, the So Undercover star recently revealed that she is “not single”.
“I don’t want to cross out the Australian boys but I may or may not be single … I love Australian boys though obviously,” she said.
“Liam and I are very close, I’m not going to comment too much, but you guys don’t have to worry about that … I’m definitely not coming to Australia single.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11