Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Maria Shriver heartbroken by husband's love-child


Maria Shriver is “heartbroken” over recent revelations Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a love child 10 years ago.
The 55-year-old author who was married to the Terminator actor for 25 years and has four children, Katherine, 21, Christina, 19, Patrick, 17, and Christopher, 13, with him is attempting to “rebuild” her life after Arnold admitted paternity of the child, whose mother was a member of their household staff for more than 20 years.
“This is a painful and heartbreaking time,” Maria said in a statement. “As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment.”
Arnold the former Governor of California previously explained he “takes full responsibility” for the anguish he has caused his Maria, who has since moved out of the former couple’s marital home, and their children.
“I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused,” he said.
“I am truly sorry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11