Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lindsay Lohan 'paparazzi me into a TV'


Lindsay Lohan says the paparazzi has turned her into a TV addict.
The controversial star insists she now does little else but sit at home watching her favorite shows because of the attention she gets every time she steps out in public.
“I don’t even leave my house much any more because I don’t want to deal with it,” says Lindsay.
“I cook, I paint, I write and I watch a lot of TV but I don’t go out.”
Meanwhile, Lindsay has taken a swipe at hit TV show Glee over jokes made on the show at her expense. The Mean Girls star says she refuses to watch let alone consider a guest appearance on the show because of how writers have used her as figure of fun.
“I don’t watch Glee,” she said. “They’ve made a lot of snarky remarks about me and I don’t know why. So, no, I would not want to go on the show.”
But Lindsay adds that she has nothing against Glee‘s young cast.
“They are all really talented,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11