Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lady Gaga would have surgery

Hello, my little monsters! Lady Gaga waves at her fans as she arrives at Best Buy to sign copies of her new album Born This Way
Lady Gaga would have cosmetic surgery when she has children.
The Born This Way singer insists she has not undergone any appearance-enhancing procedures yet, but won’t rule out going under the knife in the future.
“I haven’t had any yet, I was ‘born this way’,” Gaga said when asked if she’s had surgery. “But maybe after I pop out a few Gaga babies I’ll be not born this way any more.”
The 24-year-old star admitted she has “insecurities” about her body and wrote Born This Way in an attempt to ease her worries.
“I’ve had my body insecurities, but that’s why I wrote Born This Way I wanted to create a space that would liberate all of those insecurities,” she said. “It’s an incredibly church-like, religious experience where we exorcise our insecurities.”
Gaga recently split from boyfriend Luc Carl but admits she would still love to get married, and already knows what type of ceremony she wants.
“I’d like to get married. I always joke that if I did, it would be a huge, theatrical affair, but we would only invite, like, 15 people,” she said.
The eccentric star also admitted she likes men who are a “lot of a bad boy”.
“I’m single. I don’t like to talk about that. I like bad boys, but, like, not just a bit of a bad boy I like a lot of a bad boy,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11