Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lady Gaga won't slow down


Lady Gaga doesn’t plan to slow down.
The singer says she’ll be “working my ass off” as she releases her new album.
“I will be working my ass off,” says Gaga. “That is the plan. I just want to keep making stuff that is thought provoking. I believe I was put on this earth to cause a ruckus and I’m not going to stop.”
Meanwhile, Gaga who recently split from boyfriend Luc Carl has revealed she only recently “actually enjoyed sex”. 
“I was very insecure for a very long time; I didn’t know that I would be very comfortable with it and it wasn’t until very recently that I actually enjoyed sex,” she said. “I was talking with my sister about how it’s not until you really love yourself that you can give love to others.”
In the past Gaga has claimed to be bisexual and has done much work to promote gay rights, as well as admitting she has “superstitions” about sex.
“I have weird superstitions about sex. If you’re not having sex with someone who really loves you they can screw up your energy,” she said.
“I think sometimes if you are promiscuous and are just sleeping around that people can take things from you. I think it’s always important to be making love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11