Monday, May 23, 2011

Lady Gaga 'I've had a threesome'


Lady Gaga has admitted that she has had a threesome.
The 'Edge of Glory' weirdo explained that she has had sex with two people at once.
She confessed on Detroit's Mojo In The Morning: "Umm, well, I suppose I have yes. I don't want to reveal too much. I just can say the truth."
Gaga, who would not reveal the sex of the people she slept with, insisted that two men sharing an encounter in a three-way does not make them bisexual.
She replied: "No. It's okay in a three-way."
The star also revealed the origins of her threesome-themed sketch on the season finale of comedy sketch show Saturday Night Live came from Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg, who struggled to pitch their idea to her.
She explained: "Justin was like, 'Umm so umm, we have a skit idea and umm, well, I'm not really good at this, I'll have Andy tell you.' Then Andy came and was like, 'Well, umm bluh blah we have this skit idea'.
"Then they both came in finally and they told me the story and I'm like, 'Guys I get it.' They're like, 'We really like each other.' I just said, 'OK, finally!' I finally got it out of them. It was so cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11