Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian 'I love my butt'

In great shape: Kourtney appears on the front cover of the June edition of Shape, out now
Kourtney Kardashian “loves” her bum.
The 32-year-old reality TV beauty who has 17-month-old son Mason with her partner Scott Disick explained while her rear is her best feature, she has to work out to ensure she doesn’t get unsightly “saddlebags”.
“I love my butt, but I have a tendency to get saddlebags there. So I need to watch it,” she said.
However, the trim star credits her active sex life for allowing her return to her pre-baby weight quickly, as she thinks bedroom action is “great exercise”.
“Sex is great exercise!” Kourtney added.
While Kourtney may be happy with her figure, her sister Khloe, 26, recently admitted she has been on the receiving end of cruel “fat” jibes.
“I’m the ugly sister,” she said. “I’m the fat one. I’m the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It’s horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11