Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kirstie Alley feels ageless


Kirstie Alley says she feels “ageless”.
The 60-year-old actress says she didn’t know how old she was before taking part on Dancing With the Stars.
“I feel sort of ageless,” she quipped. “In fact, I didn’t even know how old I was until I did this show and they started broadcasting [my age] over the universe every 30 seconds. I was like, ‘People, shut the f**k up! We get it!’”
Alley says she’s eating a little more than 1,400 calories a day in preparation for this week’s Dancing with the Stars season finale.
“I’m eating a little more,” she said. “You know, when you’re doing all this dancing, you’re not very hungry. But you have to eat enough that you don’t like slip out and fall off the stage and stuff.
“I’m eating a little more.
“You know, when you’re doing all this dancing, you’re not very hungry. But you have to eat enough that you don’t like slip out and fall off the stage and stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11