Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kim Cattrall 'I'm enjoying my freedom'


Kim Cattrall finds dating “scary but exciting” but it makes her feeling like she’s 14 again.
The three times married Meet Monica Velour star split from long-term partner Alan Wyse in 2009, and her single status has given her a new lease of life.
“It’s pretty good,” Kim said of her love life. “I’m dating, getting out there. It’s scary but also it’s exciting. It’s both of those things. It’s a tight rope, you know? It’s feeling like you’re 14 again, which you kind of like when you’re 54.”
The blonde actress best known for her role as Samantha Jones in the Sex and the City TV series and films also revealed she has no plans to go back to regular TV work any time soon.
“I’m having such a good time being footloose and fancy free and not having to check in and say, ‘Is it OK if I do this or do that?’ There’s no mom and pop standing over me. I enjoy that,” she said.
And Kim isn’t sure if there will be a third Sex and the City movie.
“I have to say, I really don’t think so, maybe a prequel,” she said. “But I don’t know. I think that everybody who could make this happen in the sense of the script and directing has gone on to other things, and I really wish them all the best.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11