Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kim Cattrall breakdown drama


Kim Cattrall broke down in tears when hecklers fired insults at her as she stripped for new movie Meet Monica Velour.
The 54-year-old Sex and the City actress says she couldn’t help but feel emotional about her verbal bashing as she acted out a routine as part of her role as struggling strip club performer.
“It was exhilarating, really, at the beginning, but then it got tricky,” says Kim. “The insults from the audience came about five or six times, since we had to get different angles.
“After I got offstage and went back to the dressing room, those catcalls like, ‘Do you have Depends (incontinence-relief underwear) on under there?’ started affecting me. I was upset. If you go online, you don’t read that age rage. But even still, it’s one thing to read it, and quite another thing to hear it. That was really raw for me.”
Kim recently admitted she’s bored of her Sex and the City character Samantha Jones.
“It’s the North American world view,” she said. “I think that’s why, for the last six years, it’s been really important for me to get out of town. Nobody here wants to hire me unless I’m playing Samantha Jones. I love playing Samantha, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t want to play a tailor-made copy of her every time I’m in a movie. I did it already.
“This is a youth-worshiping society, and it’s really tough to be thought of as anything more than what you are. What the industry was giving me was pretty crappy so when I get offered roles in the West End to act with terrific people in theatre, what do you think I’m going to go for?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11