Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Khloe Kardashian 'I Totally Would ****" Jennifer Lopez'


Khloe Kardashian wants to “bone”Jennifer Lopez.
The 26-year-old star who is married to Los Angeles Lakers player Lamar Odom admitted she is totally “obsessed” with the 41-year-oldAmerican Idol judge, who she believes looks “so freaking good” all the time.
“I’m obsessed with J-Lo and everything about her,” Khloe said. “She looks so freaking good and I totally would bone her!”
However, the brunette beauty who stars alongside sisters Kim and Kourtney in Keeping Up with the Kardashians revealed she was far from looking “freaking good” as a child, as her mother Kris had no idea what to do with her curly hair because it was so different from her siblings’ sleek, dark locks.
“I always had a curly curly afro as a kid. My mom was stuck with these two kids with stick straight hair and then I come out with blonde, curly hair. She had no idea what to do so she would pop a huge bow on my head,” she added.
“They used to think it was hilarious because they didn’t know what to do with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11