Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kellan Lutz keen want to wed


Kellan Lutz wants to tie the knot!
The actor says he is currently single and would love to tie the knot with the right girl one day.
“I’m single,” he said. “I’ve been really busy so it’s really kind of tough to be in an industry where you’re constantly flying around and moving around… I’m really looking forward to getting married one day and having a family. Whoever that is, if it’s someone from the past, someone in the future, I’m more than welcoming for it.
“When I was in Vegas, I used to love just swimming in the pool with all the ladies.
“Now it’s like, all you get to do is sit in the corner and you can’t really frolic around or someone will write something.”
Lutz has previously revealed he wants to be in a relationship with a down-to-earth woman.
“[I want] a normal girl,” he said.
“It’s funny to say that but where I live and what I do it’s hard to find someone who knows who they are. It’s a dog-eat-dog world, Hollywood.
“I just want someone who can bowl, throw a football, and likes to be athletic. And really just loves life and is happy and smiles. It’s tough to find someone who can take a time out and just live.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11