Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jon Hamm can't get used to fame


Jon Hamm is having trouble accepting his own celebrity status.
The 40-year-old Mad Men actor has just been in Cannes promoting new movieFriends with Kids but he admits he’s far from comfortable on the red carpet.
“You never get used to any of that,” says Jon of life in the spotlight. “It all feels sort of ridiculous and crazy. In my mind, I’m literally the same goofy little kid from St. Louis, Missouri. So, the fact that all of this has happened while it’s very exciting, it is also very surreal.”
Hamm recently admitted he doesn’t see himself as a pin-up.
“Well, you know, it’s all so, sort of… ephemeral,” he said.
“It’s certainly nice for people to consider you attractive or… handsome or whatever the particular adjective is.
“But it’s completely subjective…and mostly ephemeral and I just rolled off a plane and I don’t know how great I look now and, ha ha, I’m not sure what time it is, or what day, or… I mean, I really don’t look like Don Draper now, do I?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11