Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jessica Simpson won't try and beat royal wedding


Jessica Simpson doesn’t think she could “top” the wedding of Prince William and Princess Catherine.
The 30-year-old singer who is engaged to marry former NFL player Eric Johnson admired what the Duchess of Cambridge wore for her nuptials at London’s Westminster Abbey on April 29, but is not going to compete with her in the style stakes.
“I absolutely adore Kate’s dress. I thought she looked absolutely beautiful, there’s no bride that can top a royal wedding,” Jessica said.
“I’m not going to be wearing the same kind of thing, but it will be beautiful in its own right.”
Jessica, who was previously married to singer Nick Lachey, was also praised by her new partner Eric, who added he thought she was “beautiful”.
“She’s just a regular, grounded, down to earth person and I like it. Beautiful, beautiful,” he said.
The blonde beauty recently revealed she wanted to lose some weight prior to her big day.
“I have a date I’m really excited!” she said.
“I am going to dance around my bedroom and hopefully lose some weight and lift some weights and do what I can!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11