Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jessica Alba second pregnancy is hard

Baby on board: Jessica Alba was spotted running errands in Beverly Hills yesterday
Jessica Alba is finding her second pregnancy “harder” than her first.
The Little Fockers actress who is currently expecting her second child with husband Cash Warren explained her two-year-old daughter Honor Marie is constantly demanding to be picked up, which is taking its toll on her body.
“It’s a little harder on the body,” she said. “My daughter still wants to be picked up and ever since my belly popped she’s really on me.”
Jessica also revealed hypnobirthing a process which involves undergoing hypnosis during childbirth helped her during her first labor, as she initially “freaked out”.
“I highly recommend it,” she added. “It just makes you chill. I was freaked my first time going into labor, like, ‘What if I panic? What if I just freak out and am not prepared for it?’ This just prepares you.”
The 30-year-old screen beauty recently admitted becoming a mother had stopped her from being “selfish”.
“My daughter has put everything in perspective for me,” Jessica said. “You stop being selfish and driven in such a narrow personal sense, and you want to build a life for yourself and your family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11