Monday, May 23, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence hates dressing-up


Jennifer Lawrence is not a fan of dressing up!
The Hunger Games actress says she is shocked at what actresses have to go through in the name of fashion at premiers and award shows.
“I’m a girl so (dressing up) is in there the initial ‘yay’. But then when I actually have to put the dresses on and people are stepping on your train and then you nearly fall over and constantly saying ‘Sorry, I’m sorry’, that is the part I can’t stand,” she said.
“I hate wearing high heels because I feel like I am a giant. I feel like I am going to topple over in them. I fear for my life in them.”
Lawrence recently revealed she refused to look like a “prepubescent 13-year-old boy” when she appeared naked in X-Men: First Class.
The 20-year-old actress who plays shape-shifting mutant Mystique in the superhero prequel appears naked apart from blue body paint in numerous scenes in the film and she was determined viewers would see her with womanly curves.
“I knew that if I was going to be naked in front of the world, I wanted to look like a woman and not a prepubescent 13-year-old boy,” she said. “I’m so sick of people thinking that’s what we’re supposed to look like.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11