Wednesday, May 18, 2011

January Jones 'I've had therapy'

Cover girl: Jones graces the cover of the June mag
January Jones has revealed she had therapy sessions.
The 33-year-old actress who is currently pregnant with her first child sought professional help to ensure she was still a “grounded” person after her career began to take off, but terminated the expensive sessions because she failed to see how they were helping her.
“I was traveling so much, and I just needed to make sure I was grounded and had someone to talk to,” she said. “She talked more than I did, which was hilarious and great and fun. I really like her. It was like having a girlfriend. But I’m not going to give her $300 an hour to have the same conversation I could have with my girlfriend.”
The Mad Men actress who has so far refused to disclose who the father of her baby is also admitted it is difficult dating other people in the acting industry.
S“It’s like, I’m sorry, I need to go away for three months and kiss other men while you stay here,” she said.
January also admitted she isn’t always careful with her diet because she feels she “deserves” to indulge in her favorite calorific treats.
“I’ll stop at McDonald’s and get a strawberry shake and fries and not feel guilty at all, because I deserve it,” she said.
Movie star: January Jones poses in a satin Lanvin bodysuit and a pair of suede Christian Louboutin heels for an interview with U.S. Allure magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11