Wednesday, May 18, 2011

James McAvoy wants a break


James McAvoy says being a superhero has taken its toll on his body.
The 32-year-old Wanted star says he’s looking to take a break from the big screen having just made his biggest movie to date, X-Men: First Class, in which he plays a young Professor Xavier.
“I think I’ll be doing something a little smaller and it won’t be for a little while,” says James. “I’m going to take a little bit of time. I might do some theatre, or something like that. There are a couple of movies in the pipeline but I’m looking forward to some time off.”
James who raises month-old son Brendan with wife Anne-Marie Duff recently revealed he thinks it would be “daft” to move to America for his career.
“I’ve never done a movie there so the idea of moving to America seems daft,” he said.
“The jobs I’ve wanted to do have just happened to not be in America, which suits me fine. I’m from Scotland, and I’ve already moved once. I don’t want to move again. I’ve got all my pals here and all my family.
“I’ve always made my choices on what suits me personally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11