Thursday, May 19, 2011

James McAvoy fancies January Jones?


James McAvoy loved getting paid to star at his X-Men costar January Jones.
The Scottish actor found himself gazing long and hard at the Mad Men beauty for unusual fight scenes in superhero prequel X-Men: First Class.
“We have a psychic battle at one point which involves us staring hard at each other for a long time,” explains James who plays a young Professor Xavier in the movie. “It actually came naturally because there are a lot worse things to have to stare at!”
James who raises month-old son Brendan with wife Anne-Marie Duff recently revealed he thinks it would be “daft” to move to America for his career.
“I’ve never done a movie there so the idea of moving to America seems daft,” he said.
“The jobs I’ve wanted to do have just happened to not be in America, which suits me fine. I’m from Scotland, and I’ve already moved once. I don’t want to move again. I’ve got all my pals here and all my family.
“I’ve always made my choices on what suits me personally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11